Pioneer Park Disc Golf Course
Beautiful course on the Colorado River! Well marked with good variety of tight and open. Great scenery with 3 free camp areas on the course. Great trout fishing and hot springs spa/resort adjacent to park.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,717ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
90 miles NW of Denver. From Hwy. 40; go to west end of town and turn north on Grand Cty. Road #20. Take 1st left (across bridge) then 1st right (dirt road). 1st hole is 0.6 mile in grassy area across from river on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Tom H. Carrillo
Contact Phone #1: (970) 531-7113
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bobmcnelly on Apr 12, 2012 at 9:16pm
Fun course pretty flat but plays through some great trees and some wide open shots
Courses Close By
- Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA, Tabernash CO US
- Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Tabernash CO US
- Winter Park Resort, Winter Park CO US
- Easter Seals Disc Golf Course, Empire CO US
- YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Park CO US
- Adventure Ridge, Vail CO US
- Frisco Peninsula Rec Area, Frisco CO US
- Ghost Town, Russell Gulch CO US
- Nottingham Park DGC, Avon CO US
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US