Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course
Varied terrain on community college campus. Long, with elevation, water, and par 4's. The alt. (short) tees challenge as well. MUST check in at TC3 Fitness Club and sign a waiver.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,144ft
Alternate Length: 5,562ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 10
Course Designer: Pat Govang
From Syracuse: I-81 to the US-11 / RT-41 exit (exit 12) toward Rte. 281/Homer/Cortland. Left on NY-281/W. Homer Rd. NY-281 becomes NY-13. TC3 on left. From Ithaca: Rte. 13 north to Dryden, left (following Rte. 13). TC3 on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Brandon Fortenberry #55196
This course has no photos.
by WillTrithart on Oct 12, 2010 at 7:27pm
Solid course located around Tompkins County Community College. Water traps, creative holes, worth a drive of up to an hour (subjective).
Courses Close By
- Robison Disc Golf Course in Palmer Woods, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Binghamton University Disc Golf Course, Binghamton NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Conklin Sports Park, Conklin NY US(2 votes)
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park, Geneva NY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet