Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course
Don't waste your time! Lame course!! Hard to figure out even with the map. Wide open, mowed fields.
I think there was maybe 2 holes over 400 ft. most were between 200-350ft. cost $3 per person to play. almost all the holes were in the open with no obstacles. it was basically throwing straight across an open field. great for practicing your distance throws but no real challenge. played here once probably wont play here again.
Courses Close By
- Climbing Bines Brewery and Hop Farm, Penn Yan NY US(1 vote)
- 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park, Geneva NY USNo votes yet
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Robison Disc Golf Course in Palmer Woods, Ithaca NY US(1 vote)
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US(1 vote)
- Dotson Park Disc Golf Course, Ithaca NY USNo votes yet
- Blue Heron Park, Canandagua NY USNo votes yet
- Raines Family Disc Golf Course, Naples NY US(1 vote)
- Greek Peak Disc Golf Course, Cortland NY USNo votes yet
- DMG Jr. Memorial Disc Golf Course, Palmyra NY USNo votes yet