Pinecrest Disc Golf Course at Akzo Nobel Sports Complex
Better when not wet of course, but has some interesting shots. Dirt tees get ruts. Good signs and dual tees.
This course presents a number of different challenges, and the way it is set up creates a steady pace that generally gives players time to take their time and not bunch up. They did a great job with creating alternate tee boxes with challenges other than more distance. I would rate this course as the best in Green Bay and would suggest anyone who is average to above average give it a shot.
It is worth noting that the tiny creek that flows alongside hole 17 is very slippery and welcomed me in while I was trying to retrieve a disc. Be careful, that mud stinks!
This course is nice, it wasnt very well kept the first time i was there and holes 13-16 were under water. i would definately recommend saving this course for later in the year when there hasnt been much rain.
I was first introduced to Disc Golf by this course. It is well groomed, and trimmed in the woods. At times their are a few muddy spots after a hard rain. This is more of an open course then wooded, although about 1/3 of the 18 holes are in the woods.
Courses Close By
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US(2 votes)
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US(1 vote)
- Legion Park, De Pere WI USNo votes yet
- Dier Straits, Allouez WI USNo votes yet
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US(5 votes)
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US(7 votes)
- Plamann Meadowview 9, Appleton WI US(2 votes)
- Mikel Wittkopf Memorial Disc Golf Course, Oconto WI USNo votes yet