No votes yet
Short course with large oaks on flat terrain. No dogs allowed. Open 6 am to 11 pm (well lit for night play). Central city park amenities include playground and a swimming pool.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,350ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jim Kneiszel
Corner of Webster Ave. and Charles St. From the South: I-43 North to Green Bay; take exit #180 for WI-172 (Austin Straubel Airport), 4 miles take Webster Ave. exit, left on Webster Ave., 2 miles to a right on Charles St. Park on Charles or in the lot behind the baseball diamond.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Legion Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dier Straits, Allouez WI USNo votes yet
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US(2 votes)
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US(1 vote)
- Pinecrest Disc Golf at Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US(4 votes)
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US(5 votes)
- Kaukauna Jr. Disc Golf Course, Kaukauna WI US(1 vote)
- Freitag Memorial Disc Golf Course, Forest Junction WI US(2 votes)
- Pulaski Park, Pulaski WI USNo votes yet