Hot Shots Disc Golf
No votes yet
In the old Navy base housing area. Roads (and across) serve as OB on every hole. Nice grass fairways with old growth trees. Two sets of tee pads per hole: 18 rubber and 18 concrete/road surface. Secondary baskets installed on seven holes in the tougher pin positions. Play either the shorter par 3 or longer par 4 locations.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 8,284ft
Alternate Length: 3,729ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 13
South on MD-235 to a right on N. Shangra-la Dr. (becomes Willows Rd. at Great Mills traffic light). Continue to John G.Lancaster park on the left. Enter park and follow to the curve - practice basket off to the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jerry Honis #47032
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hot Shots Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge MD USNo votes yet
- Naval Surface Weapons Station, Dahlgren VA USNo votes yet
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD USNo votes yet
- Tides Inn, Irvington VA USNo votes yet
- Schumaker Pond, Salisbury MD US(1 vote)
- Francis Scott Key Elementary School, District Heights MD USNo votes yet
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US(2 votes)
- Wood Creek Golf Links, Delmar MD USNo votes yet
- Pocomoke City YMCA, Pocomoke City MD US(1 vote)
- Peake Disc Golf, Wye Mills MD USNo votes yet