Hot Shots Disc Golf
No votes yet
In the old Navy base housing area. Roads (and across) serve as OB on every hole. Nice grass fairways with old growth trees. Two sets of tee pads per hole: 18 rubber and 18 concrete/road surface. Secondary baskets installed on seven holes in the tougher pin positions. Play either the shorter par 3 or longer par 4 locations.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 8,284ft
Alternate Length: 3,729ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 13
South on MD-235 to a right on N. Shangra-la Dr. (becomes Willows Rd. at Great Mills traffic light). Continue to John G.Lancaster park on the left. Enter park and follow to the curve - practice basket off to the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jerry Honis
Contact Phone #1: 570-926-9111
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hot Shots Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD US
- Schumaker Pond, Salisbury MD US
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US
- Wood Creek Golf Links, Delmar MD US
- Pocomoke City YMCA, Pocomoke City MD US
- Peake Disc Golf, Wye Mills MD US
- Horse Bridge Golf Course, Salisbury MD US
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US
- Pratt Park, Fredericksburg VA US
- Calvert Road Park, College Park MD US