Grand Island DGC
This course is open! Great starter course. Pros look for aces. Watch out for a few overly possessive and territorial locals.
Was on vacation in havasu and tried to go to the course there only to find it was no longer there. I tried calling the number listed on the site and it had been shut off. So if you are in the area and thinking of playing there don't waste your time.
Fun little 9 hole on the island. It's alway hot so bring lots of water you are not far from the lake if you want to take a dip after your round. The park it's self is wide open with plent of routes to take to the basket, no holes over 400ft. Dry grass is great for skip shots or scoobys out there. The locals are friendly just don't tell them you are from California!! If you want to make the course really difficult count sidewalks and gravel as OB. Well have fun ou there this is an ace race park so go Ching!!!
Courses Close By
- Mountainview @ MCC, Bullhead City AZ US
- Riverview DGC, Bullhead City AZ US
- Deer Creek Canyon, Kingman AZ US
- Firefighters Memorial Park, Kingman AZ US
- Cactus Flats, Kingman AZ US
- Grand Canyon Caverns Inn DGC, Peach Springs AZ US
- Meadview, Meadview AZ US
- School House Gulch, Prescott AZ US
- Watson Lake, Prescott AZ US
- Anthem, Henderson NV US