Good quick wooded course. Poison ivy to the left of #7 and 8.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
West of 83 between 120 and Washington. Go west on Library Ln. The intersection with light is clearly marked by the Central Middle School sign, Follow winding road and park just past swimming pool near baseball diamond. 1st tee to the right of small grove of trees.
First Tee: (
Email: Grayslake Park District
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by [email protected] on May 20, 2014 at 1:30pm
Courses Close By
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)
- Fairfield Park, Round Lake IL US(4 votes)
- Squaw Creek Gold DGC, Round Lake IL US(1 vote)
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US(1 vote)
- Camp Henry Horner, Ingleside IL USNo votes yet
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US(1 vote)