Diamond Lake Sports Complex
Not a bad course. All 9 baskets present. Narrow fairways with lots of thorns in the brush. Nicely wooded, somewhat secluded course. Could be better marked.
This is a tough 9 holes. Not a course to play by yourself, unless you can be sure to stay on the fairway, lots of tangle rough. I played there in August and the basket for hole #8 was missing. Has good tee signs and I believe rubber mats for tee pads. There is a course map by the parking, but from there it is a good walk to the first tee. Best to park at the very end of the parking lot and walk along the edge of the woods to the course. I would rate it higher then 2 if it had all the baskets. That is a real bummer.
Courses Close By
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Joy Lutheran Church Disc Golf Course, Gurnee IL USNo votes yet
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)
- Fairfield Park, Round Lake IL US(4 votes)
- Squaw Creek Gold DGC, Round Lake IL US(1 vote)
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)