Squaw Creek Gold DGC
Squaw Creek White: The smaller of the two layouts. Flow is smooth; good mix of elevation; good mix of left/right; signage and tees are in very good condition. Beautiful course is easier than the Gold layout but by no means a pitch and putt. Lots of risk/reward and challenging disc golf without needing a 400' throw every drive. 8.5/10
Squaw Creek Gold: Best course in northern Illinois by far. Layout is tough and beautiful. Some risk/reward, but safe smart layups can avoid a high score. Lots of well-placed OB. Back 6 holes are most challenging. Good tees and signage. Very good flow with one or two exceptions in finding the next tee if you are unfamiliar with the layout. This course will test every skill level. Fantastic!
I could say a lot about this course but you must play it, it's like ball golf, not your regular all par three's,immense challenge. Thanks to Discontinum club, Chuck Kennedy, ant the park district for making a fantastic facility.
Courses Close By
- Fairfield Park, Round Lake IL US(4 votes)
- Camp Henry Horner, Ingleside IL USNo votes yet
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Longwood Centre Park, Lake Villa IL US(1 vote)
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Oak Ridge Park, Lindenhurst IL USNo votes yet
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Tim Osmond Sports Complex, Antioch IL US(1 vote)