In response to "Longtees", the reason why there have been some changes to this course are the following: 1) It was originally a 9-hole course where each hole was considerably longer than they are now. 2) An additional 9-hole course was built at Buttermilk Park here in town. However, neighborhoods started to complain about too many discs in the yards, and so that course was moved to Adelaide Park. Adelaide Park became an 18-hole course with shorter fairways. 3) We had a flood come through town a few years back, and due to that some of the terrain at Adelaide needed significant repair. Since the flood, no significant changes have been made to the course.
A mostly wide open 18 hole course with elevation on a few holes. Recommended for recreational to advanced players. Wind is almost a constant factor. A couple of tee boxes do not face the right basket and the course seems to be redesigned almost every year.
Courses Close By
- Laconia High School, Rosendale WI US
- Tanner Park, Waupun WI US
- Riggs Park, Ripon WI US
- Red Arrow Park, Oshkosh WI US
- WARP Disc Golf, Waupun WI US
- Murray Park, Ripon WI US
- Winnebago County Park, Oshkosh WI US
- Kiwanis Park, New Holstein WI US
- Omro Disc Golf Course, Omro WI US
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US