Red Arrow Park
Surrounded by swamp, water park, skate park, baseball diamonds, and what locals call garbage hill. Front 9 through woods - back 9 in open fields with elevation. * July 2013 UNPLAYABLE - only 4 baskets.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,300ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tom Jenkins
From Hwy 41; exit 119 (Omro Rd., Oshkosh Ave). Go east to a right at 1st light (N Westfield St.) and the park on the left. 1st tee just north of the lot near the corner of Westfield and Robin.
First Tee: (
Email: Tom Jenkins #9582
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Longtees on Oct 27, 2009 at 12:24am
A fun course to play. Suited for recreational to advanced players. Hard to tell where to tee off - needs concrete.
Courses Close By
- Winnebago County Park Green, Oshkosh WI US(5 votes)
- Winnebago County Park Yellow, Oshkosh WI USNo votes yet
- Omro Disc Golf Course, Omro WI US(1 vote)
- O'Hauser Park, Menasha WI US(4 votes)
- Laconia High School, Rosendale WI US(1 vote)
- Pierce Park, Appleton WI USNo votes yet
- Adelaide Park, Fond du Lac WI US(4 votes)
- Riggs Park, Ripon WI US(4 votes)
- Murray Park, Ripon WI US(1 vote)
- Telulah Park, Appleton WI USNo votes yet