Open prairie golf. Too open and too much tall grass to hide your disc - can limit the fun factor.
Course is located just north of 23, with the parking lot at the intersection of 23/Brandon Rd. Beautiful well-kept course, with small undulating hills and quite a few slight doglegs making for some blind tee shots. Fairways are kept short and the rough is tallgrass. Make sure to bring bug spray. Nice course with very, very, VERY low traffic, which is a shame.
Well manicured course that gives the feel of a traditional golf course. With the well groomed fairways and tall grass rough, the course requires to keep on the fairway or risk getting stuck in the prairie grasses. Never used and in fantastic shape, it really is a gem that should be used more often.
You may feel like throwing on some overall's and bailing hay after you play this course. Not many trees but a lot of tall grass will make you stick to the fairways. very low traffic.
Courses Close By
- Murray Park, Ripon WI US(1 vote)
- Laconia High School, Rosendale WI US(1 vote)
- Zobel Park, Green Lake WI US(1 vote)
- Green Lake Conference Center, Green Lake WI US(3 votes)
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, Berlin WI US(2 votes)
- Markesan High School, Markesan WI US(2 votes)
- WARP Disc Golf, Waupun WI US(1 vote)
- Tanner Park, Waupun WI USNo votes yet
- Omro Disc Golf Course, Omro WI US(1 vote)
- Adelaide Park, Fond du Lac WI US(3 votes)