Awesome course with great variety and lots of fun shots. Follows right on the edge of the creek for three holes then dips into the forest for the majority of the game. Near the end plays through a few open areas near an abandoned train track. Mostly flat with a few small dips in some fairways and along the creek. Course was thinned out in 2011 and doesn't feel quite as much like a rainforest anymore but still lots of big trees and ferns. Lots of plant life will probably come back in the coming years too.
I use to live in Troy 30 years ago......I was so tickled when I came thru and found out my favorite lil town had a course.....not only a course but a kool course........three holes are down beside Callahan creek...... all I can say is wow!.....the course flows real nice a few more t direction signs at holes would be nice....hole 14 took a starfire (red) champion.....looked for it and hour.....no luck.....plenty of trees..... and I hit my fair share of them.....its a course were birdies are there but tech shots are needed....ace shots should be possible.....beautiful course......
I'll play it again and again
One of the best courses in Montana, and in such a small community! The course is mostly short and technical, but has a couple holes where you can rip a drive on. Very well laid out and easy to follow around. Multiple pin positions makes for a very fun time!
Courses Close By
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US(4 votes)
- Zachary Haines Memorial Disc Golf Course, Libby MT USNo votes yet
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Camp 9 DGC, Bonners Ferry ID USNo votes yet
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Nubian Palace Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID USNo votes yet
- Farragut State Park - Wreckreator Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(1 vote)
- Farragut State Park - A.W.O.L. Disc Golf Course, Athol ID US(3 votes)