Course curves around and over very large hills. Very steep in places. Some holes in very woody/bushy areas. Busy course with blind holes. Some narrow fairways with deep rough. Often very windy.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 2,844ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-29; exit 144 east on US 20, 2.5 miles to a right on Lakeport St., 1.0 miles a right on Singing Hills Dr., 0.25 miles to a right just past the bank, uphill towards large blue water tank. Park in lot, 1st tee by road.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Mike Johnson
Contact Phone #1: 712-274-7289
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Ldircks on Jul 2, 2010 at 10:49am
Pro: Terrain verys greatly. Becuase of where course is placed it has some unique holes. The toy store across the street has good selection of discs reasonably priced.
Cons: Very hilly and extremely difficult in high wind.
Courses Close By
- Crystal Cove Park , South Sioux City NE US
- West Floyd Disc Golf Course, Le Mars IA US
- Wayne State College, Wayne NE US
- Prentis Park Disc Golf, Vermillion SD US
- Barstow Park Disc Golf, Vermillion SD US
- Roadside Park Disc Golf, Alton IA US
- Mental Health Clinic, Cherokee IA US
- River's Edge Disc Golf Course, Cherokee IA US
- Ida Grove City Park, Ida Grove IA US
- Watchdog Disc Golf Course, Beresford SD US