Course curves around and over very large hills. Very steep in places. Some holes in very woody/bushy areas. Busy course with blind holes. Some narrow fairways with deep rough. Often very windy.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 2,844ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-29; exit 144 east on US 20, 2.5 miles to a right on Lakeport St., 1.0 miles a right on Singing Hills Dr., 0.25 miles to a right just past the bank, uphill towards large blue water tank. Park in lot, 1st tee by road.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Ldircks on Jul 2, 2010 at 10:49am
Pro: Terrain verys greatly. Becuase of where course is placed it has some unique holes. The toy store across the street has good selection of discs reasonably priced.
Cons: Very hilly and extremely difficult in high wind.
Courses Close By
- Western Iowa Tech Community College, Sioux City IA USNo votes yet
- Crystal Cove Park , South Sioux City NE USNo votes yet
- Grandview Park, Sioux City IA USNo votes yet
- Briar Cliff University, Sioux City IA USNo votes yet
- Elk Run Disc Golf Course, Elk Point SD USNo votes yet
- West Floyd Disc Golf Course, Le Mars IA USNo votes yet
- Copeland Park, Correctionville IA USNo votes yet
- Onawa Disc Golf at Gaukel Park, Onawa IA USNo votes yet
- The Lions Nine at Sunrise Park, Remsen IA USNo votes yet
- Wayne State College, Wayne NE USNo votes yet