Santa Cruz River Park
Update: Signs are now up to date and the course is much better marked. I am removing my earlier comments about how poorly the course was marked and upping my rating to a 3/5.
Baskets about a year old (re-reviewed 09/25/2011). Now it's a nice little course, with easier A tees and more difficult B tees, with a few Cs seemingly thrown in (you'd have to ask a regular about those). Many birdiable holes on A tees. Very dusty with loose sand on course. Can get windy.
The concrete tee pads, on most holes, are really short hexagonal things. I've never seen a map 100% accurate. The map in the link has #10 on the wrong side of the road for instance(it is on the softball field side of the road. Now that signs are better not needed as much and you can always ask a friendly local.
sorry to say, wish i didn't waste my time on this course. much better courses in area. hard to find tees, very confusing!
Courses Close By
- Quail Canyon, Tucson AZ USNo votes yet
- Sam Lena Park, Tucson AZ US(1 vote)
- Sears Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- Groves Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- Marana Rock Disc Golf Course, Marana AZ US(5 votes)
- A.V. Anderson Park Disc Golf Course, Sierra Vista AZ US(1 vote)
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ USNo votes yet
- Golf Club at Oasis, Florence AZ USNo votes yet
- Greens Park Disc Golf Course, San Tan Valley AZ USNo votes yet
- Tortosa Disc Golf Course, Maricopa AZ USNo votes yet