Sam Lena Park
Plays around two baseball fields with giant lights for night play. 3 tees/hole makes for 18. Tees unmarked (some bricks in the ground - but map/guide necessary). 8' fence around both baseball fields adds to the challenge.
# Holes: 6
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 5,302ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-10 S; exit #263B Ajo Way, west on Ajo Way to a left on Country Club. Next left into park, straight back, 1st tee next to ball fields on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Trevor Chilcote #23726
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sam Lena Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sears Park, Tucson AZ USNo votes yet
- Santa Cruz River Park, Tucson AZ US(3 votes)
- Groves Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- Marana Rock Disc Golf Course, Marana AZ US(5 votes)
- A.V. Anderson Park Disc Golf Course, Sierra Vista AZ USNo votes yet
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ USNo votes yet
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US(3 votes)
- Maricopa Meadows, Maricopa AZ USNo votes yet
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)