This is a very fun but quick course. Our play time per round was right about 1 hour. Beautiful scenery right at the 7000' elevation. The course layout is pretty much all flat. Played around a meadow. Nice rubber tee pads. The first 9 are all pretty close together, the back 9 brings some distance & more challenging shots. There are good amount of low ceiling & tunnel shots through trees. We did play twice since it went so quick. It is a very enjoyable course to play but being so quick & not having many long shots, gives it the low score. Score cards & discs at the sport shop right on the corner, walking distance from the first 9.
First round got -8, second round -6.
We took the long loop & had a long day. Played kirkwood, then markleeville & on to ricks revenge @ bear valley, then took hwy 4 down & played Hogan.
Courses Close By
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort, Kirkwood CA US(2 votes)
- Turtle Rock Park Disc Golf, Markleeville CA US(2 votes)
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US(4 votes)
- Gold Ridge Forest , Pollock Pines CA USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Somerset CA US(2 votes)
- Somerset Country Club, Somerset CA USNo votes yet
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(3 votes)
- Lions Park, Placerville CA US(1 vote)
- Finnon Lake, Placerville CA US(4 votes)