Great course for a local or visitor. Summer league pulls in 10-16 players weekly, daily games happen around 5-530pm and annual snow rounds happen during the winter months. Baskets do get pulled due to snow loads and installed usually right when the snow melts. As this is my home course, I can play well and shoot -9 and on a bad day +3-5.. Difficulty and challenge at BVDGC.
This is a very fun but quick course. Our play time per round was right about 1 hour. Beautiful scenery right at the 7000' elevation. The course layout is pretty much all flat. Played around a meadow. Nice rubber tee pads. The first 9 are all pretty close together, the back 9 brings some distance & more challenging shots. There are good amount of low ceiling & tunnel shots through trees. We did play twice since it went so quick. It is a very enjoyable course to play but being so quick & not having many long shots, gives it the low score. Score cards & discs at the sport shop right on the corner, walking distance from the first 9.
First round got -8, second round -6.
We took the long loop & had a long day. Played kirkwood, then markleeville & on to ricks revenge @ bear valley, then took hwy 4 down & played Hogan.
Courses Close By
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort, Kirkwood CA US(2 votes)
- White Pines Park Disc Golf Course, Arnold CA USNo votes yet
- Jenness Park Christian Camp, Cold Springs CA USNo votes yet
- Turtle Rock Park Disc Golf, Markleeville CA US(3 votes)
- Sierra Pines Camp Disc Golf Course, Twin Bridges CA USNo votes yet
- Three Links Camp Disc Golf Course, Mi-Wuk Village CA USNo votes yet
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)
- Feeney, Murphys CA USNo votes yet
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US(5 votes)
- Gold Ridge Forest , Pollock Pines CA USNo votes yet