Turtle Rock Park Disc Golf
My wife and I played 9 holes this afternoon and had a blast. Challenging course in a beautiful location. The printed map/scorecard is very cool. We had a great time and will return for sure.
Update by Course Administrator. Volunteers have been working all year to clear brush, dead limbs, and rocks, as well as creating new trails and improving existing trail system. Course is easy to navigate with maps at every tee with pin placement marked, score cards with maps always available, and markers on trails to lead you through the course. Turtle Rock is beautifully maintained with big old trees rolling terrain and many cool water and rock features. Easier to find your disc then most mountain courses. Hot Springs are 10 min. away so don't forget your swim suit. The dry and warm winter has allowed us to remain open and relatively free of snow all year. We are shoveling all 18 Tees each time it snows to keep the course playable. A great option for those who usually play the Tahoe courses.
Pretty fun course that will test your skills. The layout circles around a campground. Nice visible trails, rubber tee pads. This course has some challenging holes, 11 comes to mind with many a tree blocking your way through. Lots of good long shots, some through trees, some more open. If your disc veers a little off course, it can take a while to find the disc as the small brush can swallow your disc.
If your in the area to play this course, be sure to take the time to play Kirkwood as well.
Courses Close By
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US(5 votes)
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort, Kirkwood CA US(2 votes)
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(4 votes)
- Rick's Revenge, Bear Valley CA US(1 vote)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV USNo votes yet
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(3 votes)
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV USNo votes yet
- Gold Ridge Forest , Pollock Pines CA USNo votes yet
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(3 votes)