Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park
Very challenging course. Only a couple of holes in the wide open, with the rest playing through thick woods.
Quit a few very severe elevation change shots. Hole #14 being the most severe I've ever played, 147ft. pratically straight up.
A couple shots have very tight lines at the pin.
Hiking shoes recommended.
Very tough course to score well on. Terrain could be a factor. Bring your most accruate disc. Pack light and bring something to drink. Made for more advance players. Give it a shot you might like it.
Courses Close By
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(1 vote)
- Dallas City Upshot Disc Golf Course, Dallas City IL US(2 votes)
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(1 vote)
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Donnellson IA US(1 vote)
- Southeastern Comunity College, West Burlington IA US(2 votes)
- Dankwardt Park, Burlington IA US(1 vote)
- Tolmie Park, Keokuk IA USNo votes yet
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- Rand Park, Keokuk IA US(1 vote)
- Wildcat Springs, Hamilton IL US(2 votes)