Fairly open. Front 9 not much challenge for advanced players. Back 9 more challenging. Facilities nearby and water fountains on the course.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,997ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Take Main St. exit off of Hwy 34, head south to park, take a right, and follow road to course.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by steven30 on Apr 18, 2010 at 11:36am
Nice clean course and park. Needs diffirent bascket placements. Some holes with ace runs, and lots of birdies to get. have fun!
Courses Close By
- Southeastern Comunity College, West Burlington IA US(2 votes)
- Drulis Park, Middletown IA US(1 vote)
- Dallas City Upshot Disc Golf Course, Dallas City IL US(2 votes)
- Pioneer Trail at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(1 vote)
- Scenic Drive at Rodeo Park, Fort Madison IA US(1 vote)
- East Lake, Mount Pleasant IA US(1 vote)
- Carthage Jaycee Park, Carthage IL USNo votes yet
- Denning Conservation Area, Donnellson IA USNo votes yet
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Donnellson IA US(1 vote)
- Monmouth Park, Monmouth IL USNo votes yet