Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course
Very fun course, lots of elevation change. Wide variety of shots needed to play this course. Short holes but technical shots. This is on private land.
Pros: Lots of Elevation change, multiple pin locations for each hole. Unique pins such as the wind chime
Cons: Apparently "customary donation" means mandatory fee of twenty dollars.
A real pleasure to play. This course will use every shot in your bag and then some. The elevation changes make for some incredible shots. The natural tee boxes are very well maintained although some of them are kind of small. Between the outstanding wooden basket to the chime hole to the gnomes that mark closest to the pin, this course just has a great feel to it. I would suggest that everyone goes to see Paulie at Phantom Falls. It is well worth your travel time. The tips on the scorecard make even the first time player feel like they have played the course before making it more enjoyable. Thank you again Paulie for an incredible disc golf round.
Excellent course layout. Challenging variety of holes with a couple signature holes with specially made wooden baskets. It also has a "windchime" and "hanging" hole that are unique, not likely to be found anywhere else. Well worth the small fee and kudos to Paul for offering such great hospitality. Very creative use of the land and terrain.
Courses Close By
- BuckSnort, Pine CO USNo votes yet
- Bailey Disc Golf Course, Bailey CO USNo votes yet
- Beaver Ranch - Bluebird Putting Course, Conifer CO USNo votes yet
- Beaver Ranch - Conifer, Conifer CO US(10 votes)
- Ken Caryl Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Dakota Ridge High School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Martin Walworth Disc Golf at Grace Presbyterian Church, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Front Range Christian School Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Fehringer Ranch Park, Denver CO US(1 vote)