No votes yet
A private course - you MUST call and make reservation to play or use the website at http://bucksnort.healthtrains.net. Set on 30 acres of very hilly and heavily wooded land, this very technical course plays in and around amazing rock outcroppings and over varied terrain with breathtaking views of the South Platte River Valley. You will be playing what may be the first and only Double-Reverse-Mando in the world.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 22
Target Type: Lightning DB5
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 4,900ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Paul Rothley & Lowell Dietz
Please go to http://bucksnort.healthtrains.net to schedule a tee time or call Paulie @ 720-340-2044. He will provide directions.
Email: Paul Rothley
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at BuckSnort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Phantom Falls Disc Golf Course, Pine CO US(3 votes)
- Beaver Ranch - Conifer, Conifer CO US(9 votes)
- Ken Caryl Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Dakota Ridge High School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Fehringer Ranch Park, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- David A. Lorenz DG Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US(2 votes)
- Ghost Town, Russell Gulch CO US(7 votes)
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US(2 votes)