Oxford Circle Park
Nice and short, weaving through small city park. Variety of shots required. *5/08 #7 basket missing.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach I
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,571ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-80; Hwy 113 north, east on Russell, left at Sycamore, left at Wake Forest, park on left at Oxford Circle, 1st tee by rules sign - on sidewalk closest to western entrance.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Oxford Circle Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ferns Park, Woodland CA US(3 votes)
- McClatchy Park, Sacramento CA USNo votes yet
- Regency Community Park, Sacramento CA US(3 votes)
- John Mackey Park, Sacramento CA US(3 votes)
- Santa Anita Park Youth Disc Golf Course, Sacramento CA US(2 votes)
- Lagoon Valley Disc Golf Course, Vacaville CA US(4 votes)
- National/Johnson Field, Travis AFB CA USNo votes yet
- Elk Grove Disc Golf Course, Elk Grove CA US(5 votes)
- Carmichael Park Disc Golf Course, Carmichael CA USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Disc Golf Course, Citrus Heights CA US(1 vote)