North-side DGC is where I cut my disc golf teeth. This is one of my favorite courses that I have ever played. It is a fairly busy park. It has allot to offer every level of player. loads of diversity. The course is very well maintained by the county parks department and the Gainesville Chain Hawks disc golf club.
Northside is a nice course. Expect to bang off a lot of trees as you play, as many holes have you weaving through the forest. Even so, there is little to no underbrush, which makes the course easy to navigate. For a place with no terrain, Northside has a surprising amount of variety, playing against the edges of wooded areas, a few small ponds, and a creek.
Courses Close By
- Barr Systems Disc Golf Course, Gainesville FL USNo votes yet
- Jonesville Park, Gainesville FL USNo votes yet
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US(1 vote)
- House of Trees, Newberry FL US(1 vote)
- Pine Oaks Disc Golf, Ocala FL US(2 votes)
- Sawmill Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL USNo votes yet
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US(4 votes)
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)
- Out Yonder Country Club, Jacksonville FL USNo votes yet
- New World Disc Golf at Cecil Field, Jacksonville FL US(1 vote)