Wauberg has its pros and cons. The course has a good variety of angles and obstacles, and even a small amount of terrain to navigate. Several holes play along the edge of the forest, a few go through narrow alleys, and few shoot into/out of the woods. Hole 1 is the most frustrating on the course, so don't sweat the fact that you lose your disc in the forest right off the bat.
During the summer, the course can feel a little overgrown, and hole 2 features these god-awful palm bushes with horrible, sharp leaves. If you don't like spiders, stay out of the underbrush. Winter usually makes these things more manageable.
Sadly, you need a UF student/staff (one per car will do) ID to enter the park, but once you get in, discs are available.
Courses Close By
- Barr Systems Disc Golf Course, Gainesville FL USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US(2 votes)
- Jonesville Park, Gainesville FL USNo votes yet
- House of Trees, Newberry FL US(1 vote)
- Pine Oaks Disc Golf, Ocala FL US(2 votes)
- Ocala Greenway Disc Golf Course, Ocala FL US(1 vote)
- Whispering Pines Park, Inverness FL US(1 vote)
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US(4 votes)
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Creek Disc Golf Course, Elkton FL US(2 votes)