North Charlotte Regional Park
This course is great for intermediate/pro players but not so great for beginners, a lot of trees and brush and a few holes around a lake. Overall a fun course if you know what you're doing but extremely frustrating if you don't. Have lost a few discs on holes 8/9, and one on hole 16/18. Thick thick thick palmettos on 8/9, water on 16, and a lot of loose scrub on 18. Would be a perfect course if there wasn't an alligator in the lake!
I played this course while on vacation. It was an hour away and I'm glad I drove to it. Fun to play if your looking for a good short/mid game through palm trees. Most of the holes are in the tropical woods, but not heavy, so discs are easy to find.
Very Challenging course. This is the course I First Learned how to play. I thank the ones who introduced me to this course. No water, only a few holes with thick brush. Not to hard to find discs.
Courses Close By
- Pinebrook Park, Venice FL US(1 vote)
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL US(1 vote)
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(2 votes)
- Sun-N-Fun RV Resort, Sarasota FL USNo votes yet
- N. Ft. Myers Community Park, North Ft. Myers FL US(3 votes)
- Payne Park, Sarasota FL US(1 vote)
- North Watertower Park, Sarasota FL US(2 votes)
- Peace Community Park, Bradenton FL USNo votes yet
- Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course, Fort Myers Beach FL US(1 vote)
- G T Bray Park Disc Golf Course, Bradenton FL USNo votes yet