N. Ft. Myers Community Park
New but improved holes do to the new Rec center. Dirt bikes and four wheelers use the paths. Flat.. some baskets are on built up mounds. Don't be a wimp if you want your frisbee back; be ready for fire ants, saw palms and thorny vines. Benches and trash cans in some areas. Signage is not great but it's navigable. Pro and newbie cement pads.
As of 08/05/12 the NFM course is getting a new rec center being built. The course is temporarily closed due to construction. The original course is losing holes 1-5. There has been a 6 hole design on the north part of the park property and is currently under works with the course designers and Lee county. The original remaining holes are as well being worked on, to help make this course 110% better than what it was. You'll no longer have to be afraid to play this course without a spotter. Look forward to showing this course to Florida discers and ALL disc golfers from around the world. Jesse A.
unless your a pro dont play here lol, AMAZING course, pretty challenging, today was my first time there, THICK brush, SHARP BRUSH on all sides im visiting florida for the first time and it was the first course i have played since ive been down here, i got lucky enough to birdie 6 holes 2 bogeys parred the rest, i play all par 3, managed to get a frisbee stuck in tree luckily i knocked it down with a stick, managed to LOSE SAME DISC on right side of hole 16 or 17 clear champion wraith with little bit of red and yellow, it was 1 of 3 discs,also my first disc and only disc i have an ace with back at a home course in VIRGINIA cannot afford anymore, if found please call i would very much appreciate it ONLY 1 of 3 DISCS/ 571-201-6598
Extremely tight with thick growth. For those nervous about what they might find while tromping through the scrub brush of southern Florida (snakes, gators, fire ants, etc.), it would be advisable to avoid this course.
Courses Close By
- Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course, Fort Myers Beach FL US(1 vote)
- Estero Disc Golf Course, Estero FL US(2 votes)
- Bonita Springs Recreation Center, Bonita Springs FL US(2 votes)
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(2 votes)
- Palm Springs Public Park, Naples FL USNo votes yet
- Pinebrook Park, Venice FL USNo votes yet
- Bird Bay Disc Golf Course, Venice FL USNo votes yet
- Lakeview Park, Sarasota FL US(2 votes)
- Mosquito Creek , Sebring FL US(1 vote)
- Payne Park, Sarasota FL US(1 vote)