Moraga Commons Park
One of the more difficult 9 hole courses I've played. Lots of elevation and longer holes with a variety of shots needed. We have a handicapped league in the summer on Tuesdays, rolling start between 5 and 5:30p.m. New tees installed recently, alternate tees can be made if no one is on the course. Our little East Bay secret, kinda like a mini Novato.
Sontag, RIley, Kremmel, Welty, Fiedler, D'agostino, etc....thank you for teaching us the way of the disc, we've been lucky to learn from the best in the EBDGC.
Courses Close By
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Walnut Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Chabot Park, San Leandro CA US(2 votes)
- Aquatic Park, Berkeley CA US(5 votes)
- Old Ranch Park , San Ramon CA US(1 vote)
- Benicia Community Park, Benicia CA US(1 vote)
- Golden Gate Park Disc Golf Course, San Francisco CA US(10 votes)
- LARPD Disc Golf Course , Livermore CA US(1 vote)
- Skyline Wilderness Park, Napa CA US(3 votes)
- National/Johnson Field, Travis AFB CA USNo votes yet
- Stafford Lake County Park, Novato CA US(7 votes)