This is an excellent starter course. Most of the drives are fairly short and overall the course is straightforward. It features a nice mix gentle up and downhill shots with a few technical shots to make things interesting.
The idea that the baskets are too close has not been my experience. I've played this course more than 30 times and proximity has never been an issue. Just like any other course, if you're considerate of others and wait your turn, there's no problem.
The one drawback of this course is the non-disc golf players who use the park. After 4:00 the park becomes a hangout for wayward youth. On warm days, it can get a little crowded with families barbequing and using the field. On days like this you have to be extra-careful not to hit people, but the same goes for most courses which are multi-use.
This is a dangerous course, because the holes are so close to each other. That's why I can't recommend this to anyone.
The nine holes are quite tightly packed in the small piece of the park.
Courses Close By
- Lake Chabot Disc Golf Course, Oakland CA US(1 vote)
- Moraga Commons Park, Moraga CA US(2 votes)
- Old Ranch Park , San Ramon CA US(2 votes)
- Aquatic Park, Berkeley CA US(5 votes)
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Walnut Creek CA US(1 vote)
- Gehringer Park Recreation Club, Concord CA USNo votes yet
- Golden Gate Park Disc Golf Course, San Francisco CA US(11 votes)
- Emerald Hills Disc Golf Course, Redwood City CA USNo votes yet
- LARPD Disc Golf Course , Livermore CA US(2 votes)
- Benicia Community Park, Benicia CA US(2 votes)