Luray Recreation Park
Wide open course, incredibly boring, not challenging at all.
Pros: It's free, it's fun if you're in the mood for a brainless game or want to just rip drives.
Cons: It's boring, 9 holes, added as an afterthought to the outskirts of a little park in the middle of nowhere.
It's better than nothing, but only just.
Courses Close By
- Signal View Disc Golf Course , Maurertown VA US(2 votes)
- Massanutten Disc Golf Course, McGaheysville VA US(1 vote)
- Greene Co. Community Park, Ruckersville VA US(3 votes)
- Westover Park, Harrisonburg VA US(4 votes)
- Sherando Park, Stephens City VA US(1 vote)
- Bridgewater College, Bridgewater VA USNo votes yet
- Jim Barnett Park Disc Golf Course, Winchester VA US(1 vote)
- The Haymaker, Haymarket VA USNo votes yet
- The Eagle's Claw, Gainesville VA USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Staunton VA US(2 votes)