Lucky Mud Disc Golf Course
Pros: Up a beautiful valley above the Columbia River. Super hosts run a great B & B. The course has it all - elevation, beauty, challenge, both open and primordial forest holes. Some courses sit on memorably lovely pieces of land - this is one such course. It is an excellent course - much more deserving of a 4.0 than any of the other courses we played in WA.
Cons: Newer uniform tees would be nice, but it is tough to find fault with the disc golf experience at the Lucky Mud. Sure - we were lucky on our visit - but I think the Mud helps you get lucky. Bob was our guide both rounds - the weather was lovely and the company amusing.
Other Thoughts: Bring your players (and families) with you and stay the night - we played the afternoon we arrived and were clever enough to stay the next morning for another round.
Courses Close By
- Roy Morse Disc Golf Course, Longview WA US(1 vote)
- Twin Cedars Disc Golf Course, Castle Rock WA US(1 vote)
- Lower Columbia Disc Golf Course, Astoria OR USNo votes yet
- Riverfront Park, Rainier OR US(1 vote)
- Tam O'Shanter Park Disc Golf Course, Kelso WA US(1 vote)
- Trojan Park, Rainier OR USNo votes yet
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park, Buxton OR US(1 vote)
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)
- Buxton Woods, Buxton OR US(2 votes)