No votes yet
Long course with water surrounding. Tough to navigate - print out map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From north; I-5, west on 432, left on 433 (Oregon Way) over river to a left on 30. From Portland; north on US 30 for 35 miles to Trojan power plant. Turn right and park in big lot. 1st tee right next to lot, heading back toward entry road.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Trojan Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverfront Park, Rainier OR US(1 vote)
- Tam O'Shanter Park Disc Golf Course, Kelso WA US(1 vote)
- Roy Morse Disc Golf Course, Longview WA US(1 vote)
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(1 vote)
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- Twin Cedars Disc Golf Course, Castle Rock WA US(1 vote)
- WSU-Vancouver, Vancouver WA US(1 vote)
- L.L. Stub Stewart State Park, Buxton OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(1 vote)