Lake Point Park
- good balance of open/tight holes, long/short, straight/bent
- beautiful scenery
- option of pro/am tees on some holes
- first hole is hard to find
- signs for each hole are hand-drawn and crude
- the amateur tee for a few holes seemed too much of a handicap
I appreciated the diversity this course had to offer. Many of the opening 9 offer a distinct challenge due to the highly sloped terrain. I lost several strokes due to rolling discs. The wooded holes offered distinct obstacles with trees but compensated with significantly shorter distances. The opposite was true of the open holes. I would definitely come here again now that I know where I am going.
Great course. Great scenery.
Only con: a couple of the tees are on the side of a hill and it is not a concrete tee like the rest.
Courses Close By
- Jacksonville Community Disc Golf Course, Jacksonville AL US(1 vote)
- University of West Georgia, Carrollton GA US(2 votes)
- Shocco Springs, Talladega AL USNo votes yet
- Rainbow City Disc Golf Course, Rainbow City AL US(1 vote)
- Flyboy Aviation, Whitesburg GA US(2 votes)
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(3 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Ridge Ferry Park, Rome GA US(1 vote)
- Log Cabin Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)
- WinShape Disc Golf Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)