Rainbow City Disc Golf Course
If you haven't played this course in a while, you should. They have cleaned up all the shrubbery and bulldozed most of the excess crud away. The course is a nice 18 hole course through the woods. The trees get in the way and provide you to make your own lines to the basket. Hole 18 is fun but unless you have a floating disc, i would go around the lake and not over.
My only Con would be that when you get into some of the holes in the woods, if you play after the rain, it will be very muddy and it is really thick. If it rains, plan on letting the course dry for about 2 or 3 days.
All in all, its a great course!
Chris "DaMoose" Ledbetter
Courses Close By
- Jacksonville Community Disc Golf Course, Jacksonville AL US
- The Ridge, Springville AL US
- Lake Point Park, Heflin AL US
- Shocco Springs, Talladega AL US
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL US
- Fairview Park Disc Golf Course, Fairview AL US
- Heritage Park, Cullman AL US
- Inverness Disc Golf Park, Birmingham AL US
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US
- Hawk's Grove Disc Golf Course, Summerville GA US