Kern River Disc Golf Course
Not to bad for something that is free. Out of the 12 holes about 5 were missing signs, but they still don't tell you where to go next. So I suggest you go when their is a lot of people there so you can follow someone else as you play. Otherwise their is plenty of trees to make it challenging so that's a plus.
Don't play this course!
After hole #1 there are no markings to direct you to the next hole. No Course map.
Mostly, you'll be playing the round always looking under your feet for the ground squirrels that have overrun the course. They are so used to humans they actually are walking up to you wanting food from you.
This course should be removed from this directory!
Courses Close By
- San Lauren Park , Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Hart Park - Suicide Flats, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Hart Park - Shark Tooth Mountain Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(2 votes)
- Westside Park, Wasco CA USNo votes yet
- Franklin Field, Taft CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Outback Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Championship Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Troy Korsgaden Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet