San Lauren Park
No votes yet
Installed by Boy Scouts. New park, many small trees.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the 99, take Olive Dr. west to a left at Knudsen (7-11 and Taco Bell), to right at Hageman, then immediate left on Mohawk, 2 blocks to the park on the right.
First Tee: (
Email: Jerry Duran
Alt. Phone: 661-487-2885
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at San Lauren Park ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverview Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Kern River Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(2 votes)
- Silver Creek Park, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Hart Park - Shark Tooth Mountain Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US(2 votes)
- Hart Park - Suicide Flats, Bakersfield CA USNo votes yet
- Westside Park, Wasco CA USNo votes yet
- Franklin Field, Taft CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Outback Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Championship Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Troy Korsgaden Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet