Haikey Creek Park
I am a pretty new player and got to watch as the new TD raised the difficulty level of the course. I love the fact that it a championship level course, except I am not a Pro! I just warn that there are no warning signs about people crossing the road an people love to speed through there! So please be aware that the drivers may not be aware of you crossing the road. Oh yea be prepaired to make multiple contacts with trees! Good luck out there, have fun, and PLEASE warn people of errant shots heading twards others!
Based on the pars given, a very easy course. Several holes are Par 4 that should be Par 3. Good ego booster if needed. Scattered trees making control a must. A few long holes, but are designated Par 5's so not hard on the score. Fun course, fairly easy to follow, just needs to be all Par 3's.
Courses Close By
- Hunter Park, Tulsa OK US(4 votes)
- Northeastern State University Broken Arrow, Broken Arrow OK US(1 vote)
- Oral Roberts University, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Nienhuis Park, Broken Arrow OK USNo votes yet
- University of Oklahoma Schusterman, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Copperhead Canyon YMCA, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Course Dovillio, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US(2 votes)
- Reed Park, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet