This course was recommended by some local PDGA contacts. The course overall was great.
The park was very dirty. Trash was everywhere and the first tee box was missing (construction project???) Good mix of technical shots versus long range bombs. The course will test your arm and your strategy. Hole # 13 is an ace run and very picturesque at twilight. Check it out if you are visiting Tulsa.
Amazing course! Has almost every element. Tech wooded areas, long open bomber holes and everything in between. The park is very well kept and the course is very easy to navigate. Lots of people out playing and seemed to be very dog friendly. Very fun! I will return as many times as possible.
First few holes are technical through heavy woods, then opens up around hole #5. Once open have longer shots with scattered trees. A creek is played over through most of the course so bring your water shoes. Mature trees throughout the course, making some drives to be kept low. A good mix of a course.
Courses Close By
- Haikey Creek Park, Tulsa (Broken Arrow) OK US(2 votes)
- Copperhead Canyon YMCA, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Reed Park, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Nienhuis Park, Broken Arrow OK USNo votes yet
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US(2 votes)
- Course Dovillio, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Westport, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Maxwell Park, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Zeigler Park, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet