The Grove at North Regional
Course is challenging and brings a variety of holes and obstacles. Course could use basic maintenance. There are several places with thick brush, thorn bushes and many ravines that you can lose your disc in. There are also a couple streams/water hazards in which I believe that I lost one of my discs in the first time I played the course. With some work this could be a good and challenging course.
The Course is fun and addicting. A big variety of shots. Plenty of OB! Concrete pads are a bit short at times, but easily remedied in the future. No signs yet but seems like good progress is being made on the course. Course weaves in a clover like pattern, so you can always join up with your friends and play a few holes conveniently. Woods holes are tough, but well designed. Future looks good for this course. Close proximity to fast food and stores makes it an easy choice for a last minute day of golf.
Courses Close By
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(2 votes)
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR USNo votes yet
- Oakland Disc Golf Course at Mildred Kanipe Memorial Park, Oakland OR USNo votes yet
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(2 votes)
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(2 votes)
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR USNo votes yet