Dexter Park Disc Golf Course
Dexter has good variety and is in a lovely locale. Not too far from Eugene, next to a lake with good tees, signs and baskets. Challenging, with good elevation and technical holes. On the "should play list" for the traveling player in Mid State OR (along with Whistler's Bend, Willamette and Adair).
Easily the best course near Eugene/Springfield, Oregon. With it being the best it is also the busiest. Very well maintained course with a variety of challenges. Set up so that if you don't have time to play 18 holes, you can just play the first 10 or the last 8, depending on your preference. If you can only check out one course in the area, this is the one. However, please be patient with other players and be careful not to throw on others.
Courses Close By
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR USNo votes yet
- Westmoreland Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Camp Tadmor, Lebanon OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR USNo votes yet
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR USNo votes yet
- Willamette Pass Alpine Disc Golf Course, Crescent Lake OR USNo votes yet
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(2 votes)
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(2 votes)
- Philomath Middle School Disc Golf Course, Philomath OR USNo votes yet