Gateway Canyons Disc Golf
No votes yet
In Cottonwood gallery, near the Dolores River. Challenging with good variety.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 5,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
From Grand Junction; Hwy 50 to Whitewater. Turn south on Hwy 141. Go 44 miles to the course on the right just over the Delores River (or go to the Adventure Center at the resort for course info).
First Tee: (
Email: Luke Reece
Contact Phone #1: 970-931-2649
Contact Phone #2: 970-931-2458
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gateway Canyons Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US
- Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course, Fruita CO US
- Westlake Park, Grand Junction CO US
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US
- Matchett Park, Grand Junction CO US
- Base Camp Adventure Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US
- Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Mesa CO US
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US
- Telluride Disc Golf Course, Mountain Village CO US