No votes yet
Challenging - in a beautiful and secluded location. Plays through cottonwoods along the Colorado River. Multiple pin positions. Dual tees on 11 holes. Water hazards with mosquitoes - bring repellent!
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 5
I-70, take the Palisade exit and go south. Cross over Hwy 6 and turn left on the frontage rd., 2 blocks to a right on Logan St., go south to the park. 1st tee on the north side of the lake.
First Tee: (
Email: Tim Gossage #14026
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Riverbend Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Matchett Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)
- Westlake Park, Grand Junction CO US(2 votes)
- Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Mesa CO USNo votes yet
- Little Salt Wash Park, Fruita CO US(1 vote)
- Fruita Riverfront Park Disc Golf Course, Fruita CO USNo votes yet
- Gateway Canyons Disc Golf, Gateway CO USNo votes yet
- Stoney Ridge DGC, Silt CO USNo votes yet
- Baldridge Park, Montrose CO US(1 vote)
- Fire Mountain Disc Golf Course, New Castle CO USNo votes yet
- Sunlight Mountain Resort, Glenwood Springs CO USNo votes yet