Still a good short course but it has been cleaned up considerably. It was pretty weedy and overgrown but the caretakers have cleaned the weeds way back and thinned the undergrowth. Still a lot of small trees but the stumps are cleaned up and the fairways have a little room for mistakes. Just the swamp on #5 is completely overgrown.
Pros: Short technical course. Hole 5 is a great elevated tee over water shot. Hole 9 is a tricky tree filled shot.
Cons: Not sure who maintains course but it may get overgrown easily. Fairways are natural vegetation of weeds and field grass. Course gets dirty when wet.
Courses Close By
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US
- Plymouth Creek Woods Disc Golf Course, Plymouth MN US
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN US