Still a good short course but it has been cleaned up considerably. It was pretty weedy and overgrown but the caretakers have cleaned the weeds way back and thinned the undergrowth. Still a lot of small trees but the stumps are cleaned up and the fairways have a little room for mistakes. Just the swamp on #5 is completely overgrown.
Pros: Short technical course. Hole 5 is a great elevated tee over water shot. Hole 9 is a tricky tree filled shot.
Cons: Not sure who maintains course but it may get overgrown easily. Fairways are natural vegetation of weeds and field grass. Course gets dirty when wet.
Courses Close By
- Hennepin Tech Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Park MN USNo votes yet
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US(1 vote)
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(3 votes)
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US(2 votes)
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US(6 votes)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet