Crystal Lake Park
Played this course for the first time last week. Pretty fun! Hole 18 is awesome...just like some of the other reviewers have said. Some of the recommended pars (for both Rec and Pro league play) are VERY forgiving. Many are par 3 and some are even par 5...when they can easily be made in just 2 or 3 throws if your aim and your arm are good.
Long tees were fun. Short tees were vary short on a few holes. Front 9 was a little windy with the lake. Back 9 had some really fun shots! Hole #18 being my favorite!
a very fun course but very forgiving if you have a bad first shot would make a good course for an ace race if played from the rec tees could have made better use of the water as a hazard
great course too play on for rec players ppl just starting out it is really fun hole 18 is awesome i would tell anyone too go here great course also got a hole in one on hole 13 on dec 5th
A nice open course recommended for recreational and intermediate players or advanced and pros looking to pad their ace stats as every basket except hole 11 has been aced numerous times. Open year round with pavillions on holes 1,10,18.
Very fun course. Pro tees make it challenging but still keep the fun aspect to the game. Also a very busy course but not dirty at all. Hole 18 is a long and sweet elevated hole with a water hazard past the hole, aced by only 1 person named Sir Mike.
Courses Close By
- Horicon Phoenix Disc Golf Course, Horicon WI USNo votes yet
- Fireman's Park, Fox Lake WI US(2 votes)
- WARP Disc Golf, Waupun WI US(1 vote)
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US(2 votes)
- Markesan High School, Markesan WI US(2 votes)
- Firemen's Park, Waterloo WI US(2 votes)
- Harnischfeger Park Disc Golf Course, Ixonia WI US(2 votes)
- Woodlawn Union Park, Hartford WI US(4 votes)
- Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park, Marshall WI US(1 vote)
- Laconia High School, Rosendale WI US(1 vote)