Cottonwood Creek Park
Nice course, lots of fun. With the easements for other players, holes 7, 8, 10, &12-17, can play slow, depending on #' of player on the course, pin placement, etc. The maps are good, showing all possible pin locations, and showing upcoming Launchpads. Pretty course, right next to the creek, watch out for the trees the have a flavor for disc's.
Fun and challenging course. Nice mix of tight tree shots, with some open bombers. Multiple pin placements keep the course fresh each time.
Courses Close By
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO USNo votes yet
- Palmer Lake, Palmer Lake CO USNo votes yet
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO USNo votes yet
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US(2 votes)
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US(2 votes)
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO USNo votes yet
- ThunderRidge High School, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet