Cottonwood Creek Park
Played the course last Friday afternoon. Not too crowded when we started, fairly early. Really got crowded by the time we finished. It is a fun course, with a variety of challenges. Several of the fairways are too close together and it can get pretty dangerous out there. They were just putting baskets 4, 5, 6, 7 back in place while we were playing. The concessions guy at the 1st tee box was helpful.
Nice course, lots of fun. With the easements for other players, holes 7, 8, 10, &12-17, can play slow, depending on #' of player on the course, pin placement, etc. The maps are good, showing all possible pin locations, and showing upcoming Launchpads. Pretty course, right next to the creek, watch out for the trees the have a flavor for disc's.
Fun and challenging course. Nice mix of tight tree shots, with some open bombers. Multiple pin placements keep the course fresh each time.
Courses Close By
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(1 vote)
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US(3 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet